Tuesday, May 5, 2015

what Inheritance You Leave Behind !!


It happened last day when my little niece of around  6 years  was sitting having salt cellar in her hand and tasting salt, I asked her why she licking salt? She replied in such a sweet manner that made me laugh. She said isn't you taste salt? I laughed because she saw me tasting salt before having meal and after meal. I do this because it is a recommended act, practice and advice of pious predecessor.

Later I realized that what impact we can leave on these little innocent clean mind. They are a blank slate you can write whatever you want to write on these young minds and hearts. Our kids are not what we want them to be but what we are so to make them follow us we must make sure what we are following.

No comments:

Post a Comment