Friday, November 28, 2014

Iqra! O Seeker of Knowledge....

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "The seeking of knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim." - Al-Tirmidhi

Alhumduillah its a great pleasure and blessing of Allah Ta'ala to share something that is of immense importance to raise ones Iman and thus earn the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala. 

Its been my thirst to know more about my Deen and act upon,Alhumdulilah Allah Ta'ala listened to my prayers and blessed me with Zaynab Academy which ultimately quenched my thirst for what I was yearning for. Its of more importance to those Muslimah who find it very hard to step out and who don't have source to learn but Alhumdulillah sitting in the comforts of home I find it very easy to study about Deen. Hope this will be a source of enlightment for you InshaAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment