Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hold back....Your notion about others




The talks and terminology of the Auliya cannot be comprehended without staying in their company. In Delhi there was a buzroog (a saint) who was heard saying: I am not your servant and you are not my god. Why then should I obey you? On hearing this expression, the people proclaimed the verdict of kufr against the buzroog. He was apprehended and brought to the Qaadhi who asked: Hahdrat ! To whom were you speaking?Smiling the buzroog commented: Alhamdulillah!
In Delhi at least there is one intelligent man, hence he has asked me for an explanation. My nafs is demanding that I feel it a certain delicacy. In answer to its demand I was saying: I am not your servant and you are not my god. Why then, should I obey you?

Taken from Malfoozat

No comments:

Post a Comment